God I still can’t get over how much I love selfies… no makeup selfies, mirror selfies, bikini selfies, ootds, couple selfies, THEY ARE ALL SO WONDERFUL. I love celebrating people who are confident and love themselves/the way they look.
by Malcolm Gladwell, Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking (via wordsnquotes)
1. We were in tune like synchronised swimmers.
Now I learn to navigate the oceans on my own.
2. I sobbed on public transport yesterday.
I wanted to call you but then remembered
I’m not allowed to.
3. The truth is: I know I’m better off
without you, but these memories
keep tricking me.
4. You make me feel like a walking cliché.
I need to stop romanticising leaving,
stop comparing your collar bones to
valleys and your freckles to constellations.
5. Can you jumpstart my heartbeat again?
I’m running so low on fuel.
6. God knows I need to delete your number.
7. Please don’t ever contact me again.
8. Perhaps we were destined to falter
from the start,
just as Venice is doomed to sink.
9. Speaking of Venice,
you should visit while there
is still time.
10. You made the words
feel just right. Now they spin
11. You had little nicknames for me.
I secretly miss being called moon shell,
tiger, fairy nymph.
12. Maybe we were just a collection
of dead ends and false starts.
We should have been disqualified
from the beginning.
13. Grief is the same in any language.
I mourn you. I collect flowers and place them
on your grave in the cemetery.
14. You are so much more than human.
15. Despite all of this, there is some
beautiful solitude in sleeping with
only my heartbeat
by jessica therese, after “15 Texts I Almost Sent To You" by d.a.s (via contramonte)